The Plaza Del Paz
The centre of the Sunrise micronation, here we assemble to dance, dream and discuss
- Line Up
Battle Of The Bands
SUNRISE: ANOTHER WORLD FESTIVAL BATTLE OF THE BANDS
VENUE: MOLES CLUB, BATH
5th APRIL 2013
Doors open at 7pm till late
PRIZE: WIN a slot performing on the Main Stage at Sunrise: Another World Festival before The Beat, plus VIP entry to the festival.
Judges/panel: Sunrise & The Beat
How it works: Bands can submit one song each using the dropbox of our SoundCloud group "Sunrise Battle Of The Bands". Bands will be judged on the song and the public buzz around! The selected 5 bands will play a short set at Moles Club on 5th April in front of their fans and the judges. Don’t forget to bring as many fans as possible to support you!
Rules to enter:
1) One song per band to be uploaded into our SoundCloud group here (or use the Soundclound dropbox at the bottom of that page)
2) Songs don't have to be professionally recorded and can be live if you like.
3) In the track description, add Sunrise 2013 Battle of the Bands entry
4) Use the Sunrise 2013 Band Competition artwork as your cover art - Download it here
5) Bands must be available to play at Moles on 5th April and make their own travel arrangements, no expenses are covered.
6) Winning band will have to be available to play at Sunrise Festival Sunday 2nd June, no travel or other expenses are covered (VIP tickets included).
7) Deadline for dropping your track on SoundCloud is 25th March. (Remember: the earlier you upload your track on Soundcloud, the more time you have to create a buzz!)
Terms and Conditions
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. If the winning band have already purchased his/her Sunrise Festival tickets, they will be refunded for the full cost by the festival or can transfer their spare tickets to a friend. The winners final decision lies with Sunrise Festival. Sunrise Festival reserves the right to withdraw from this competition at any time.
Sunrise: Another World Festival
Thursday 30th May - Sunday 2nd June 2013